- The Challenge: Traditional satellite options require multiple hardware configurations, inflating IoT costs, adding inventory management overhead.
- The Solution: For the first time, converged cellular and satellite connectivity on a single SIM provides truly global coverage for connected devices, even in remote and rural areas, without the overhead of multiple hardware configurations and service providers.
- Maximum Redundancy, Maximum Reliability: Extensive, direct access network partnerships with multiple networks in each region provide global coverage. Now with satellite connectivity your devices stay connected even in regions outside of cell network infrastructure.
- Streamlined Connectivity Management: Manage your devices and connectivity—cellular or satellite—from one intuitive platform.
- Automated SIM Lifecycle: Simplify operations with our automated SIM management, streamlining everything from provisioning, activating, and monitoring your SIMs across networks.
- Full Feature Access: Whether your devices are connected via satellite or cellular, you have access to the same high-quality features and control ensuring consistency in your IoT connectivity experience and deployments.
- Single Pane of Glass: Monitor cellular and satellite connectivity through one unified dashboard, ending the hunt across different systems for crucial data.
- Real-Time Visibility: Get real-time, event-level insights for every connected device—identify issues, optimize performance, and improve security.
- No Data Blindspots: From online status to geolocation, get comprehensive connectivity data on every connected device, regardless of the network, satellite or cellular.
- Expert-Led Onboarding: Get your project off the ground smoothly with our expert-led planning and onboarding support.
- Around-the-Clock Assistance: Live, 24/7/365 support from IoT experts to resolve issues quickly and maintain optimal performance across all your deployments.
- Single Hardware Configuration: Reduce operational costs with a single hardware configuration, and a single-SIM solution for converged cellular and satellite connectivity.
- Fewer SKUs, Streamlined Operations: One hardware configuration serves your entire fleet, whether it’s satellite or cellular, streamlining your supplier list and lowering inventory costs.
emnify is offering a limited number of evaluation kits to test drive our converged cellular and satellite service. Please register your interest in the eval program by filling out this form:
Register your interest in the eval program
Global IoT Coverage
The emnify IoT SuperNetwork offers all of the major cellular technologies, including 2G, 3G, 4G-LTE, LTE-M, and NB-IoT.
Global LTE-M connectivity with a single IoT SIM.
Connect large numbers of low-cost IoT devices.
Global IoT SIM Card
Best Coverage in 180+ countries with a global SIM Card