Five years ago, wearables were a niche, attracting little interest from the public and ambivalence from the medical establishment. One year ago, the latter was still true. Post COVID-19 we are entering the age of personalized and preventative medicine, the democratization of individual health and the emergence of a level of sophistication in data capture and processing that was unimaginable a decade ago.
In this webinar, we will discuss wearable technology in health & wellness and how COVID-19 has affected this industry and markets with the CEO of Thrive Wearables - Jacob Skinner.
- A little bit about Thrive Wearables
- Technology advances that made health wearables possible
- Considering the change in the world due to COVID-19, how health wearables help different industries
- The technical and visibility challenges that Thrive solves for it's customers
- Importance of connectivity for health wearables
- Future predictions about health wearables